Thursday, September 3, 2009

t a l k e r

Well today i feel very good about my one mile run - i was late getting there! bummer - what can i say, work had me anchored..nevertheless i was able to get my time...thanks to Andi for letting me use her garmin...walking from the vehicle to the staging area was my warm up...next time i need to stretch appropriately. i look forward to more training…especially the long runs on weekends. Talked to Keisha last night – she is quite the talker…my little niece has started kindergarten at petroglyph elementary in Albuquerque..she seems to be doing well with her ‘grown up’ front…my baby called last night..she was also talking and describing her days…I was happy to hear all the thing she keeping busy with…she also made contact with the native folks at Nasa…met a guy name ty –who happens to be related to her by clan…I told her to make sure you tell them your clan..she seems to be doing fine with her new digs..sounds like she working out plenty…good for her…looking forward to her visit this weekend. later

No comments:

Post a Comment