Tuesday, September 29, 2009

don’t stop believing


whatever the orientation…we cannot stop believing in our dreams…that was our
high school class motto way back in the days – I’m pitted against an enormous mountain…a mountain
that is describe as my AREs…under a deck I know or not yet know…for example: I can comfortable walk up camelback echo in the pitch of blackness
knowing I’ve been up there many times studying the delicacies of outcroppings, overhanging rock walls, crevices…and even ‘dead skin’ – which acts as my path marker….
this one I can climb with time as the variable - its rather sequential and given. On the other hand taking the AREs in full is a sequence I find myself thinking over and over can I really do it? I have reminders on my desktop and in my wallet…the one in the wallet says ‘study and prepare yourself and one day, your day will come’ - I know I can do it…time is just a variable- im waiting for something to happen or not…what is the future without dreams…nikki found days without thought…now his days filled with sequence…we all will eventually get there…just don’t stop believing...

...my 9 year old daughter katie fills the moments with magic - she sings along to taylor swift's records...inspires me! for the first time, i pulled out my acoustic guitar and started to play in the backyard...the moon will lighting my area...it was nice...need to get back what i started...you know - dont stop believing...rb

No comments:

Post a Comment