Friday, August 28, 2009

a t t a c k p l a n !

last night I ran fairly comfortably – I guess you also say fairly fashionably – I was sporting new gear. More specifically a new shirt from Endurance Rehab – I received a very nice light charcoal Asics shirt on Wednesday night from the team. I was excited to wear my new gear – my shield - our shield ! Angie came up to me this morning and asked what is the attack plan for fund raising – she has been very supportive from the dlr associates group…so supportive she is willing to assist by creating the raffle tickets and ready to request from vendors on a number of raffle items we need to raffle off…sounds very raffling! Navajo Nation Fair is in two weeks! I’m feeling much better knowing this week is coming to a conclusion – CREST has been submitted to all regulatory agencies! I am very happy to get that in the for reviews – my team did a great job pulling things together – it came down to the last second! rb

No comments:

Post a Comment