Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Louisiana Red, Fuego Bistro, and Club Tropicana


July 25 Fuego Bistro, Rhythm Room, Phoenix AZ & Club Tropicana in Scottsdale

dinner was great! got the recommendation from Carm's Abbey...we are following her footsteps...now we head to the Room -
...in the presence of a living legend –louisiana red at the rhythm room...what power and grace. I was able to talk with Red for a few minutes. I introduced myself and he too..to my surprise he said he had some apache blood in him...i said look at us..“two indian boys“ he liked that...he said he didn’t wear his turquoise...later he and i sat for a photo and he added himself to my diary...see above! Plus he signed his newest record for me, Back to the Black Bayou.

Club Tropicana 12 a.m. - hot and sexy - music is awesome -

No comments:

Post a Comment