Wednesday, December 2, 2009

n.e.w. m.o.o.n.

wednesday morning...4:15am..was up early this am...got out of the house..did my dynamics in the street with the moon illuminating the western face..i like it...nice glow....i was wearing my full gear-getting cooler every month! i like! i ran my 40 min trailer...it was okay - though my right back of knee is still acting up...making me run-limp somewhat...kinda a staccato rhythm...and to make it ugly, my left calf and quads get sore too! what's happening to me ! i don't want this now..especially with 1.5 months to the big race next month! oh btw...a race is scheduled for this sunday! this week is busy! friday is another exam..then a&P will be bbqing it up for us here at our lot - yea! looking forward to that ...i like seeing my team - friday night.aia art show! brandi's piece is there...it should be fun...saturday: habitat early then off to karl + heather's wedding! wow those two are it! will be fun and exciting - the reception too! little big town!!! sun is coming up!
later rb

No comments:

Post a Comment