Thursday, November 19, 2009

echo canyon

the trail...send me there under cover -
Thoughts of much circulate the sphere…thinking plenty lately, the last half of year is filled with much…sometimes it can be a emotional staccato jolt -other times the joys and laughter of moments make the world of it…after all we all share this crazy yet livable world together – the revealing nature of one’s character is honesty; sometimes I am reluctant to see that or I would revert the mirrored self only to find out it could potentially be late or behind an hour. I wonder about my family much…I am living with them and you could say without them in way that is quite parallel and un-parallel…holidays seem to bring out something…I have a tendency to get carried away with thoughts but sometimes I do and maybe it’s okay too! I don’ really see my parents that much during a course of a year – I miss them sometimes only because when times get rather chaotic, I typically revert to memory…I remember the safety and comfort they provide…I ask myself and the higher power please let me have that feeling back or better yet give me the strength to create the same feeling for all my children…give me strength and I will give something this world has yet to rely on… today mom called this morning and we talked about the many little things..i told her we will not be coming home this next week…I think she understood yet we always seem to come back for this time…family and family friends will be asking for us…time will tell...yesterday brings tomorrow...I have been so busy with much the last few weeks Work is good…busy with CREST and marketing…good to see folks at Greenbuild, AIA Affiliates dinner was fun.,studying and more studying..i seem to always be doing that…running with the Team Chances has been great when I have time…nevertheless my training is going well…our sewer is fixed…finally! rb

No comments:

Post a Comment