Monday, September 19, 2011

survivors




diary sessions 'Skew' -part III monday sept 19...on central near durants...met john and his pup, sammy - they are survivors! well, perhaps i made a contribution to that title -maybe they don't want that title? though his smile and appreciation (as i gave him a few minutes and dollars) may last the day. john said he lost his house in pennslyvannia...he says there is really no need to go back home...i told him i miss my home...yet i am grounded with some level or measure of stability...and he all he wants is that same level for himself...i saw 'beauty' and a genuine spirit of this gesture; a courage of one person with the posture. and his pup sammy does not know these 'lines' other than his companionship to john - rather, a inseparable bond.
why do i feel this way...helping folks out there..easy to talk to...will it make me too vunerable..or submerge myself to a place i would not want to feel...would trap me...or will strengthen my view...my bias..my preferences...my tolerance...what will become of...
all i know, it warms me to see folks reaction as i help them in some manner -(and it should not be measured by amount of money i give...)
i just met two survivors...who have given me something
r

No comments:

Post a Comment